Monday 27 September 2010

My First Day In Miss Jill's Class

Today was my first day in Miss Jill's class.  I was a little nervous when i arrived but soon a boy called Aiyden started talking to me and made me feel more relaxed. He said we can play greedy at recess and i am looking forward to that.  Miss Jill seems real nice and even lets us sit on our desks.  There are a few rules but they all seem simple and i can see why they are there so i will follow them.  I recognise a lot of the kids from my old school but dont really know any of them.  I am really hoping to make some new friends.  I am looking forward to finding out what other cool stuff we will be doing in class.  So far so good, i really like what i am seeing!!


2 comments:

  1. yay! hiya eric. great first post. nice to meet u an have u in class. yah greedy is fun at recess if we ever get there. sumtimes we ar juss too bizzy to play. class is awsum tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Great Job Eric! I love the layout, really grungy looking!!! See you on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete