Friday 15 October 2010

Visit to Aiyden and Kenzie's

We went to Aiyden and kenzies house as part of this terms project.  We are learning about families so are visiting our classmates homes.  Aiyden and Kenzie have a really nice house that their Mum Miss Jill built.  They live with their Mum and Dad and Brother Romeo and Sister (i forgot her name :( ) They showed us their rooms and where they play and eat and stuff. 


I learned that they have a family very similar to mine in amny ways ... like my family they are family for real not just in SL .... Their love for one and other is very real and extends beyond second life onto skypes and other stuff too.  this is very similar to my family as we do loads together outside SL.


I wish i hadn't had to leave early but i was sick in RL and had to go lay down.


I am really looking forward to visiting some of my other class mates homes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment