Friday 1 October 2010

What is/was your favourite childhood toy?



My favourite childhood toy in RL was my A-Team an and the figures from the show.  I would speand housrs playing with them.  The van had a button that you pushed and it played the theme tune from the show. Also the lights on the top would flash.  Each of the different figures had bttons on the back that when pushed made them quote phrases from the show.  I spent hours playing with them.  It is amazing how ofter the A-Team captured Skeletor or other baddies from different shows in my house.  Me and my older brothers had amazing imaginations so we could incorperate all our toys into oine game including He-Man, Thundercats, A-Team and many more.






In SL my favourite toy has to be my Mysti tool HUD.  there are so many things you can do with it, from rezing tables and chairs, sky platforms or posing stands, to putting your parents in time out with the traps. or putting out a AV follow chair so you can move about easier in lag.  Not to mention the radar, i would be completely lost without it and although i detach it while i am at school as soon as i get home the first thing i do is attach it.


No comments:

Post a Comment